- Name :matt
- Meaning :the gift of god,presence of god
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For matt
- Matthewthe gift of god,gift of god,matthew how to a girl's name is pronounced math-yoo. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mateo is "gift of god". biblical: the name of one of the twelve apostles, wrote the first gospel account of jesus. his name is a form of the hebrew name mattathia. the alternate spelling mathew is a surname of english variant of spelling. the actor matthew broderick, matthew modine, matthew perry, matthew mcconaughey, matt leblanc, matt damon; photographer mathew brady; poet matthew arnold; tennis celebrities, mats wilander.
- Madisonmadison as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name madison), is very mad-a-son. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of madison is "son of the mighty warrior". it is also possible variant of madeline (hebrew) "woman from magdala", or surname derived from matthew (hebrew) "gift of the lord" or "matilda" (alt-english) "mighty in battle". the siren, the heroine of madison in the hit movie "splash" probably affects the use of the name, and boy ' s name as a maiden name.,madison as a boy's name (also more extended, the names of girl madison) is very mad-ih-sun. it is derived from the medieval town of the woman called magdalene (greek, french), "woman of magdala". the surname arose from madde, it was a nickname for madeleine. use of madison's name is influenced by james madison, an important contribution to the american constitution and the bill of rights, as well as the president of the united states during the war of 1812. the writer madison smartt bell.,matthew ' s child,and that a mighty battle,son of matthew,the son of maud
- Dillonborn of the sea,dillon as a young man by the name (at least regularly, as the names of girl dillon) is very dil un. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of dillon is "like a lion; loyal". sounds like dylan. name of a hippy on bbc-tv-show "the magic roundabout". the actor matt dillon.,loyal,mar
- Macegift of god,the seriousness of the club,the mace, as a young man by the name is pronounced mayce. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of the mace is "the gravity of personal or club". a weapon of medieval knights, to break the armor. shortened form of a name such as macy's and mason; also a surname of english, a form of matthew. macerio may be a variant of macarius (g), a holy name.
- Walterthe army, the ruler, the army of the rulers,the rulers of the army,walter how a young man name is pronounced walter. it is of old german origin, and the importance of walter is army ruler. from an old french name of origin germanic formed by the forest reign and heri army, are the same as the elements of harold. norman name, which was brought to the united kingdom, replaced the ancient original in english wealdhere, and it has been used, but steadily for the last 900 years. the cartoonist walt disney: poet wealdhere 4; journalist walter cronkite; actor walter brennan, walter matthau.
- Beckhambecca ' s homestead,beckham as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of beckham is "homestead by the river; becca 's homestead". the location, the name. see, becca. soccer player david beckham.,beck, homestead,homestead by the river,mattock maker
- Macyarmed,a gift from god,hill,macy 'as a young man by the name (more often than the names of girl macy) is a former french, the origin, and the meaning of macy' is, as a "weapon". you may also receive the name of the place: "matthew' s estate" or (gaelic) "low and long hill", which is derived from mace. department stores-founder of r. h. macy'; actor william macy.,macy 'like a girl' name (also used, in general, less than the boys of their name macy's) you can clearly see. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of macy ' is, as a "weapon". it can also be a place, the name of "matthew' s estate". the name of a character in the soap opera "the rich and famous". it has a certain similarity with lacy. singer macy gray.,person of massy, france
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name