- Name :martin
- Meaning :mars, the roman god of war,martin how to a girl's name is pronounced mart-en-mar-teen. it is of latin origin, and the importance of martin is "dedicated to mars". the name comes from roman mars. saint martin de porres (16th and 17th century), a man of mixed spanish and indian blood, is the patron of the work of intercultural dialogue, justice and harmony. the protestant reformer martin luther also affected the name of the 19ten century. defenders of civil rights martin luther king, jr; president martin van buren; the film director martin scorsese; actors martin short, martin lawrence.,represents mars,servant of mars, god of war,kriegsähnlichen
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For martin
- Dooleyblackhaired hero,dark hero,dooley, as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of dooley is "dark hero". in the 20th century author: finley peter dunne wrote popular newspaper essays, saw the world through the eyes of martin dooley, a fictitious irish bartender on chicago's west side. the actor paul dooley.
- Ramoncouncil, protection,protect, attorney,the protector of the consultation, decision making,ramón how a young man name is very ra-poppy seeds. it is of spanish origin. variant of raymond (alt-english) "the protection of the hands". of the well-known silent film fame in the 1920s, ramon novarro. baseball player ramon martinez.
- Stephencrown, garland, the reward,the crown, the crown,the man with a crown,stephen w how to a girl's name is pronounced stee-ven, stef-en. it is of greek origin, and the importance of stephen is "crown, the crown". of stephanos. biblical: stephen was the first christian martyr. together until the end of the 18th century. the actor stephen colin, steve martin, steve mcqueen, steve buscemi; songwriter stephen foster; physicist stephen hawking; author stephen king; filmmaker steven spielberg; musician stevie wonder; at the end of the computer entrepreneur steve jobs; film director stephen daldry.
- Kingthe king as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the importance of the king is "the king". one of the several titles that, at times, also as a given name. the other man's name title of caesar, count, czar, duke, earl, khanh, dukes, and marquises. modern can be used, and inspired by martin luther king.,executive,man, king,monarch,sovereign
- Tinolittle (or jr.),tino, as a young man by the name it is of spanish origin. abbreviated form of st. augustine and others-tino-name. baseball player tino martinez.
- Lutheran army of men,an army of people,luther how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-ter. it is of old german origin, and the importance of luther is "soldier of the people". usually it is used as a tribute to martin luther, the german religious reformer, or to martin luther king, jr., the defender of rights. the singer luther vandross,people, army,popular army
- Maartenthe name martin is a boy name . a saint name, which was granted, on a beautiful island in the caribbean.
- Astonaston as a boy's name (less often girls in the name of aston) is the old english origin, and the meaning of aston "east town; ash tree settlement". the location, the name. it is also possible, with a middle english personal name astanus. famous for a english sports car, the aston martin. also in the form of ashton.,aston as a girl' name (also used regularly by more young man by the name of aston) is the old english origin, and the meaning of aston is "the eastern village of ash tree settlement". place, name.,east village to the east of the city,noble stone
- Oberynthe name of oberyn is a name of children . george r. r. martin came up with the idea for the name of his song of ice and fire character, oberyn martell, also known as the red viper, of a midsummer night ' s dream, the oberon is the name of the fairy-tale-king. if the character was in relatively few episodes, he made a great impression.
- Rhaegarthe name of rhaegar is a name of children . rhaegar targaryen is one of the most glamorous, noble characters from george r. r. martin a song of ice and fire series... even though he was already dead, and more than a decade, as the books begin. the reader first to know, that robert and ned, the two enemies that draw a distorted picture of this striking man. among its many notable features? he is the uncle of daenarys targaryen, his essosi title khaleesi became the largest breakout name in the entire game of thrones world.
- Myrcellathe name of myrcella is a girl name . one of the many faux-medieval name, invented by george r. r. martin for his a song of ice and fire series of books, the source of hbo's "game of thrones". princess myrcella baratheon is the daughter of cersei lannister and (in secret) to his brother jaime. his brother tyrion, sent to their mandrels, being married to the dornish prince trystane martell, to seal an alliance between the two houses.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name