- Name :mars
- Meaning :god of war,mars, as a boy's name. mythology: the classical god of war.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For mars
- KshitijPoint where the Sky & sea appears to Meet, Son of the earth, Tree, Horizon, Mars, Kshitij name means The Spot Where the Sky nad Earth seam to touch on the horizon
- LohithRed, Made of copper, Mars, Lord, Battle, Sandalwood, Saffron, beautiful lord, name of Lord Shiva
- KartikeyaSon of Lord Shiva, Brave, Vigorous, Active, Inspiring with courage, The planet mars (Son of Shiva), Person who is the Son of the Lord SHiva
- Celinacelina as a girl's name is pronounced seh-leen-ah. it is latin and greek origin, and the importance of celina is "the sky, the moon." variant of celia or selena. also, possibly, the french name marceline. mythology: one of the seven daughters of atlas, who have become, by zeus into stars of the pleiades to the constellation. celine is the french version of celeste, has been made famous by the singer celine dion. also the form of selina.,the sky,the goddess of the moon", "heavenly", "heavenly young warrior, represented, around mars
- Altheaalthea as a girl's name is pronounced al-thee-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of althea is "herbs". from althaia, and for another the root of alethea. the name comes from a shrub, also known as the marshmallow. greek mythology: mother of meleager. the name was resurrected in the 17th century, the poet richard lovelace, as a poetic name for his beloved. tennis-celebrities-althea gibson.,healer, the marsh flower,a cure,healing power
- Marcellusmarcellus as a name of children is very mar-sel-us. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of marcellus is "dedicated to mars". diminutive of marcus. the name of many saints of the last days. also the shape of marcel.,promised, mars,young warrior
- Marinmarin girl name. geography name: a county north of san francisco. also the form of mairin. also the shape of the virgin mary.,the sea,representing in mars
- MarcellineLatin - Dedicated to Mars, Warlike, Female Version of Marc, A variant of the name Marcella
- Marcelgod of war; manly, virile,little warrior,marcel as a name of children is very sea-sale. it is of french and latin, and the importance of marcel is the "little warrior". variant of marcellus, marcus. the origin of this name is mars, the roman god of war. french mime marcel marceau, the combination of the two variants of this name. author marcel proust; football player marcellus wiley.,promised, mars,young warrior
- LaxmanProsperous, Brother of Lord Rama, Born to give (Queen Sumitra's son and Rama's brother), A person with the mars of luck
- Lydialydia,lydia, as a girl's name is pronounced led-ee-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of lydia is "from lydia". of ludia. name: lydia was an area of asia known for its two kingdoms of the kings midas and croesus. biblical: a christian woman called a "seller of purple" is described as a woman in business, it is likely that the rich. kochbuchautorin lydie marshall.,the women of lydia
- Marlowthe marshy area in a swamp,lake, sea,marlow as a boy's name (also as a girl's name marlow), is very sea-loh. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of marlow is "driftwood". the original phrase, which literally means "sea spill". it was the name of a place in the county of buckinghamshire, england, and was used as a surname of designation of the families of that area. marlowe and marley sometimes used for girls. the playwright, english christopher marlowe.
- Neymaretymology and historical origin of the name for the baby neymar,the name of neymar is the name of a brazilian child of origin. neymar was unknown before the brazilian sensation football neymar da silva santos júnior came to fame. it is considered a "'t smoosh out" name netuno (neptune) and sea (mars).
- Marcogod of war, macho, male,marco as a young man by the name pronounced mar-koh, mar-ku. it is of latin origin. in italian and portuguese variant of marcus. italian explorer marco polo. also the spanish form of mark.,represents mars, warlike,warring
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name