- Name :Marjo
- Meaning :One who has deep inner desires and truths
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Marjo
- Maisielittle pearl,maisie as a girl's name is pronounced may-zee. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of maisie is "the pearl". the nickname of margaret or marjorie. originally scottish variant of margaret. literary: henry james, ' novel "what maisie knew".,pearl
- Margerymargery how to a girl's name is of french and greek origin, and the importance of margery is "pearl". variant of marjorie. taken to england in the 12th century. century and uses a bit until one afternoon in the 19th-century revival, first of all, as marjorie. writer, margery allingham, margery sharp. also the shape of a daisy.,pearl
- Marjolainemarjolaine, as a girl's name is of french origin, and the importance of the marjolaine, is "the marjoram". rare botanical name.
- Margaerythe name of margaery is a girl name . all game of thrones creations, this is, without a doubt, the most delicate and the most portable. margaery, (which is pronounced as the scottish name marjorie) is a beautiful, powerful and intelligent character, that queen.
- Marjoramthe name marjoram is a girl name . oregano is a spice and a flower. with nicknames like margie and jo on hand, we can think that, if the nails can be to go back to celebrate, why not also the oregano?
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name