- Name :marion
- Meaning :bitter, or from the sea,marion as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name marion), is of english and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary. as a baby girl name today. john wayne was originally named marion morrison. the revolutionary war soldier francis "swamp fox" marion.,marion as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name marion), is of french and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary (latin) "star of the sea". this form has been modified in marian, when it was introduced in the uk in the middle ages, but revived in the 19th century. track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For marion
- Marianbitter, or from the sea,marian how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-ee-ahn. it is the french, latin and hebrew origin, and the meaning of marian is "star of the sea; of grace." blend of mary (latin) "star of the sea") and ann (hebrew) "he (god) has been from me"; variant of mary; anglisierte form of marion. in the middle ages, dissemination and revived in the beginning of the victorian era. the singer marian anderson; robin hood ' s love maid marian; in the track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Marianomariano, as a young man by the name is pronounced mahr-ee-ahn-oh. it is of spanish and latin origin, and the importance of mariano is "male". it is also possible that on mars; a variant male of marie. marion, the english form (marian for girls), was the name of john wayne, but rarely used, for the american kids of today. baseball player mariano duncan, mariano rivera.,mars, the god of war (man, male); or the male version of marian (mary + anne),belicoso
- Omarionthe name omarion is a name of children . another of the increasingly popular member of the family of omar, perhaps influenced by the hip-hop omarion granberrg (born omari) the group b2k.
- MariunHebrew - Wished for child, Sea of bitterness, To Swell, A variant form of Maria, As Mary, A variant of Marion
- OmarionThe mixture of name Omar (Powerful or fluent orator) and ion., The mixture of name Omar (Powerful or fluent orator) and ion.
- AmarionThe unfading and the strong who always flourish, The unfading and the strong who always flourish
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name