- Name :margaret
- Meaning :margaret how to a girl's name is pronounced margret. it is of greek origin, and the importance of margaret is "pearl". a holy name. historical: the names of the nine queens of england, scotland, france and austria. the name used in the english through the speakers of latin (as margarita) and alt-french (as marguerite). he was closely identified with scotland. marit is a scandinavian form. of great britain, margaret thatcher; actresses margaret sullavan, marg helgenberger; anthropologist margaret mead; author margaret mitchell.,pearl
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For margaret
- Taraincrease of the square of hill,rocky hill,tara how to a girl's name is pronounced tah-rah. it is gaelic and sanskrit origin, and the meaning of tara is "hill; star". old tara was the site of the "stone of destiny", in the irish kings came to stay, and this was probably the reason why margaret mitchell, a name, fictional home of scarlett o ' 'hara in her 1936 novel "gone with the wind". hindu mythology: tara is one of the names of the wife of shiva. see also terra. actress tara reid.
- Beaubeau as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of the girl beau) is very boh. it is of french origin, and the meaning of beau "handsome; admirer; sweetheart". abbreviation of beauregard and minted modern. its use as a first name is, probably, the hero of the pc-sera-novel "beau gesture" (1924), or the character of beau wilks in margaret mitchell's "gone with the wind" (1936). today, the name is likely to be heard as the less formal bo. english dandy beau brummel; actor beau bridges; celebrity sports bo jackson.,beautiful,beautiful person, handsome,handsome
- RitaPearl, Way of life, Empty, Precious, Honoured, Old Greek - Pearl, Way of life, A variant of name Margaret
- Maisielittle pearl,maisie as a girl's name is pronounced may-zee. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of maisie is "the pearl". the nickname of margaret or marjorie. originally scottish variant of margaret. literary: henry james, ' novel "what maisie knew".,pearl
- Rhettadvice, recommendation,consultants,advice, counseling,rhett as a young man by the name is pronounced ret. it is of latin origin, and the importance of rhett is "speaker". also the variant of rhys. rhett is most well known as the hero of margaret mitchell ' s gone with the wind".
- Margomargo, a girl's name is pronounced mar-go. it is of french origin. variant of margaret. the actress margaret hemingway, actress and granddaughter of ernest hemingway, changed the spelling of its name from a famous bordeaux wine, chateau margaux. the ballet celebrities, dame margot fonteyn.,pearl
- Meganmegan how to a girl's name is pronounced meg-on, mee-gan, may-gan. is of welsh and greek origin, and the importance of megan is "pearl". variant of margaret, is based on the short form meg. phonetic spellings of megan are helping to create one of the three forms of pronunciation. see also meegan. actress megan mullaly.,pearl
- Maiflower of apricot, coyote, dance, linen suit,may how to a girl's name is pronounced m & e. nick, margaret and mary.
- Maggiemaggie how to a girl's name is pronounced mag-ee. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of maggie is "pearl". abbreviation of margaret. as a name in late-19th century. popular for the recovery of interest in "old-fashioned" name. dance impresario maguy marin; actresses maggie smith, maggie gyllenhaal. also the shape of the magnolia.,pearl
- MeretheDanish form of Margaret that means pearls or the cluster of blossoms, Danish form of Margaret that means pearls or the cluster of blossoms
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name