- Name :March
- Meaning :A name of the third month in the year, named after the God Mars
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For March
- FalguniThe day of the full Moon in the Hindu month of Phaalgun which falls between february and march, Born in Falgun, Born in Falguni
- PhalgunName of a month in Spring season, February-march in the Hindu calendar, Name of a Hindu month, Snowy Season, Red, Reddish, One who was born under the star Falguni, One of many names of Arjuna
- Avivaviv as a boy's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of aviv "spring". aviv was the original name of nisan, the first month of the hebrew calendar corresponds to march and april. it can also mean "young grain".,the spring, the renewal of
- Marchesathe name of marchesa is a girl name . marchesa, which is pronounced with a k-sound more like a ch, it adapts perfectly to all those young people called messiah and king. in italy, one of marchesa is the wife of the marquis. in france, the equivalent title of marquis and marchioness, and in england, the marquis and the marquise. the title is the most in the current term, thanks to georgina chapman and karen craig fashion house marchesa.
- Marcellamarcella how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-sell-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of marcella is "dedicated to mars". feminine of marcellus; variant of marcia. mythology: mars, the roman god of fertility, the spring and the calendar of the month of march was named, became identified with the greek god ares, god of war. saint marcella (fourth century) was a woman grown, the capacity for which it was murdered during the sack of rome. see also maricela.,warrior,young warrior, represented, around mars
- Patricka nobleman,noble, patrician,noble-born,patrick how a young man name is pronounced patrik. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patrick is "patrician, noble". the original latin, patricius, was a title. the romans, once they have been divided, political and social world in which the plebeians (people) and patricians (nobles). the famous saint patrick, patron of ireland (fourth and fifth century) whose feast day is the 17th of march has the name its irish associations. the name is spread outside of ireland in the 18th century. century. see also peyton. american statesman, patrick henry, actor patrick fugit, patrick swayze wore on, patrick dempsey, jason patric; the playwright john patrick shanley; basketball player patrick ewing.
- Ariesaries as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of aries is "ram". the name of the zodiac sign for those born from march 21 to april 19.,fight or dispute,the ram
- HeruualdusBishop Heruualdus. Mormarch, Priest. Merchuiu, Priest., Bishop Heruualdus. Mormarch, Priest. Merchuiu, Priest.
- Augiethe name guty is a name of children . guty is a lovely and, at this point, cool that sounds like an abbreviated form, as the cis of the emerging august and all its variants, from st. augustine to augustus. the adventures of augie march is a 1953, and the novel of nobel prize winner saul bellow.
- MarcosThe Roman fertility god Mars for whom March was named., The Roman fertility god Mars for whom March was named.
- Dakthe name dak is a name of children . a close relative, the dax is on the march: it was one of the fastest growing in the young the name of 2017.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name