- Name :mali
- Meaning :flowers of the plant,full, rich,jasmine, flower
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For mali
- MalihaStrong, Beautiful, Salty or graceful or brownish color, Pleasant, Clever, Quick-witted, Woman with a glowing, happy face
- AmaliaAspirations, Work of the Lord, Germanic, Work, Effort, A fertile, hard working female who is defender of mankind
- MohidThe one who believes in oneness of Allah almighty, Malicious water, harsh and cruel sea or ocean
- KuaybahA distinguished woman of her, A daughter of the Saad al-Asmaliyah who offered allegaence to Prophet PBUH
- Malikthe king,the king, the y-axis,the malik how a young man name is pronounced times-ik, ma-leek. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of malik is "sovereign". possibly related to malak (arabic), "angel" corresponds with the name of english of malachi. malcolm x is a muslim name was el-hajj malik el-shabazz. actor type malik.
- Malanasoothing, relaxing,sweet, like a girl's name is pronounced ma-lah-nee. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of sweet is "serene, clear". see also malina.
- ZalfaThis was the name of a distinguished woman of her times, She was Hajib known as umm al-hajib Abdul Malik
- Victoriavictoria 'like a girl' name pronounced victor-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of victory conqueror. feminine of victor. victoria was a goddess, the smiled, in the ancient roman people for many centuries. the early christians took the name, probably due to saint paul ' s the praise of god, who gives us the victory. royal associations of the 19ten of century in england, queen victoria, and of four syllables and pronunciation give the victory it has an aura of dignity, formality and elegance. victoria ' s abbreviations and nicknames are very informal, on the contrary. see also latoya. the actress victoria principal.,winner, conqueror, warrior,victory,the lady of victory
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name