- Name :magi
- Meaning :the name of the magi is a girl name . the magi, as the three magi visited the child jesus, a new word, appropriate name for the christmas babies. it could also be a way for spells of maggie, but can cause problems.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For magi
- MayaGoddess Lakshmi, Wealth, Unreality, Compassion, Sympathy, An unreal or illusory image, Name of mother of Buddha, Prakriti, Affection, An epithet of Lakshmi, Art, Wisdom, One of the nine shaktis of Vishnu, Uncertain, Perhaps Mother or Great One, Illusion, Imaginative, Magical
- NarenPeople with this name tend to be filled with the Joy of life. they are quite imaginative and enthusiastic, Manly or masculine, male
- TvaritaGoddess Durga, Quick, Swift, A form of Durga, A magical formula called after her, One of the names of Goddess Dhurga.
- Jadethe intestines, the love, the attraction,the green gem, gemstone,jade as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of baby girl jade) is of spanish origin. jewel name: semiprecious green stone. also the form of jaden. also the shape of the jadón.,jade as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name jade), is of english origin, and the importance of jade is "precious stone". jewel name: green gemstone it is believed that the magical force of protection against the diseases of the intestine. mick and bianca jagger, the name of his daughter jade. the actress jada pinkett.,stone of the page
- BhavanaAffection, Feeling, Imagination, Direct knowledge, Sentiment, Emotion, Reflection, Meditation, Contemplation, Mental perception, Proof, Feeling
- Alexanderalejandro as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name alexander) is pronounced al-ek-zan-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of alexander, is the man and his defender, warrior". the latin form of the greek name alexandros. the name was probably coined originally as a title of the goddess hera, wife of zeus. alexander the great (356-323 bc) conquered and ruled the greater part of the known world before his death at the age of 33. the story describes him as a man of high physical courage, impulsive energy, and the fire of the imagination. it was a real name in scotland. see also lexer. the english poet alexander pope; american statesman alexander hamilton; actors sir alec guinness, alec baldwin; american secretary of state alexander haig; soviet writer and dissident alexander solzhenitsyn; writer alexandre dumas.,defender of man,defender of men, warriors,defenders of the people,the defence of the men
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Aadhiaadhi means beginning, it sometimes also means friendly, imagination, creativity, expression, energetic, aadhi means beginning, it sometimes also means friendly, imagination, creativity, expression, energetic
- TwaritaGoddess Durga, Quick, Swift, A form of Durga, A magical formula called after her, A fast individual, Goddess Durga
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name