- Name :lyric
- Meaning :lyra,the poetry as a girl's name is pronounced in white-ick. it is of french origin, and the importance of poetry is "the lyre". literally, the words of a song.,lyrical, liedhaften person,liedhaften words of a song
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For lyric
- BanjoAndrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson was a poet who wrote the lyrics to the song "Walzing Matilda" which is the unofficial national song of Australia ., Andrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson was a poet who wrote the lyrics to the song "Walzing Matilda" which is the unofficial national song of Australia .
- GhazalIntelligent, Charming, A poem, Ode, Lyric poem, Words of Love, The lover of poems, poetry, expression of strong emotions
- GazalaIntelligent, Charming, A poem, Ode, Lyric poem, Words of Love, The one who is intellectual and fascinating.
- RuchaVedic lyrics, Light, Brilliance, Desire, Melodious, The voice of the mynah bird, A woman who is full of light and brightness
- Kaelathe name kaela is a girl name . the lyrics of "ae" are always a bit difficult, and the more familiar kayla has begun to fall out of fashion, but since there is nothing striking wrong with this version.
- Lyricalthe name of the lyric is a girl name . lyric is a name of more than 1000 children each year in the united states. could be the more feminine of the lyric (as only 20 children each year) are increasingly popular, because to find the parents, less often, the alternatives to this music name?
- Elironeliron as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of eliron is "my god is the lyrics of the song".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name