- Name :lyle
- Meaning :i come from an island,of island,lyle how a young man by the name is pronounced lye-the. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of lyle is "the island". it can also be a derivation of lisle, the name of a city in france.,someone who lives on an island,the island of
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For lyle
- Lyalllion lyall as a young man, by the name of nordic origin, and the meaning of lyall is the "wolf". scottish surname. also the shape of lisle. also the way you lyle.
- Lylaisland girl, beauty, dark, or weakens the others,lyla as a girl's name is pronounced lye-lah. it is of english origin. you can be a feminine form of lyle, or a variation of the short form of delilah.,the night
- Loyalfaithful, faithful,faithful as a name of children, is extremely loyal. it is of english origin, and the importance of faithfulness is "fidelity". see also lyle.
- Sparkspark as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of the spark "feather". also, as in a scattered bit of fire. in general, a nickname. basketball player sparky lyle.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name