- Name :lucia
- Meaning :light, bright and shiny,lucy as a girl's name is of italian and latin, and the importance of lucy is "light". variant of lucy. ballet fairy godmother of lucia chase.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For lucia
- Lucylight,the light of the day,lucy as a girl's name is pronounced loo-lake. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucy is "light". feminine of lucius; vernacular form of lucia. the feast of saint lucy (fourth century), patron saint of the eyes, that is to say, the festival of light in sweden. lucy is a dogmatic little girl in charles schulz's popular "peanuts" comic strip. actress lucy liu.
- Lucianlight,light of day, the brightness,lucian as a girl's name is pronounced loo-shun. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucian is "light". variant of lucius. saint lucian of antioch (fourth century) was a famous scholar. artist lucian freud; the opera of celebrities luciano pavarotti. also the shape of the hatch.
- Analiaana+lucia,analía as a girl's name is of american origin. invented name, a combination of ana and lia.
- AluciaA fortunate combination name gifted with a magnetic personality they are a winner and engendering
- Lucianathe light, the brightness, the light bearer,luciana as a little girl, of the name in italian and armenian origin, and the importance of luciana "light of moon". also in the form of lucy.
- Cianaciana as a girl's name is pronounced see-ahn-ah, chee-ahn-ah-kee-ahn-ah. it is of italian origin, and the importance of ciana is "light". the nickname for luciana. also a variant of the irish gaelic name ciannait, which means "ancient and enduring".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name