- Name :louise
- Meaning :famous in war,famous warrior,louise how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-eez. it is of old german origin, and the importance of louise is "famous warrior". feminine louis; french version of luis. louisa was more common in the 18th and 19th centuries. saint louise (16. in the sixteenth century), was a co-founder of the saint vincent de paul, the infirmary, the daughters of charity. author louisa may alcott; actresses: louise brooks, louise lasser.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For louise
- Chloechloe as a girl's name is pronounced khloh-ee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of chloe green shoot". from khloe, originally from the classical period, symbolizing the goddess of fertility demeter in blooming and green splendour. can be connected with chloris. appears in the bible as the name of someone who has been mentioned, that of saint paul, and also as a name in literature, especially in the story of daphnis and chloe, music by ravel. approved by the puritans in the 17th century. in written french, chloé, and sometimes is written in english, chloë. chloe can be used for the compound names like chloe-anne or chloe-louise. candice bergen has a daughter named chloe. actresses chloe webb, chloe sevigny.,a little green sprout,green, and blossoms,young green shoot
- Luanathe joy,the happiness, the pleasure,,, luana, a girl's name is pronounced loo-ahn-ah. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of luana is "pleasure". also modern mixtures on the basis of lou or louise with ann or anna. in italy, the use of the name was inspired by a movie of the 1930s.
- Loufamous warrior,lou as a girl's name (also as a young man named lou). abbreviation of louann. often in mixtures, such as louann, mary lou, louella. also the form of louise. also in the form of lucy. also the way you luella.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- Heloisefamous fighter,the healthy woman,healthy, rich,heloise, as a girl's name is pronounced hel-oh-ebs. it is of french and german ancient origin, and the meaning of heloise is "famous warrior". variant of louise. 12.-century french philosopher peter abelard, falls in love and seduces his student heloise. literary: "tips from heloise" is a popular series of books.
- Loisbest,lois how to a girl's name is pronounced loh-iss. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of lois "superior". it is also a variant of louise (alt-english) "famous warrior". biblical: one in the first century, the christians, the grandmother of timothy. superman ' s girlfriend lois lane. also the form of heloise.,most desirable,the best
- Luellacombination of lou and she,luella how to a girl's name of old english, and old german origin, and the meaning of luella is "famous warrior; others, strangers." mix of louise and of her. you can also go back to lucy. the columnist louella parsons.
- Elouisethe name elouise is a girl name . mononymed singer english elouise put this eloise variant on the map; it is now more than 100 baby girl of a year in the u. s..
- Milouthe name milou is a girl name . milou and his almost identical twin malou are adorable, popular name in the whole of europe; contractions are of marie or mary lou or louise. the malou spelling probably going to be easier for native english speakers to pronounce; milou can be merged with milo.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name