- Name :Loren
- Meaning :From Laurel, means a man from Laurentum
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Loren
- Lorenzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,laurel,lawrence as a girl's name is pronounced lor-ren-zoh. is of spanish, italian and latin origin, and the importance of lorenzo "of laurentum". variant of lawrence. lorenzo de'medici was a renaissance patron of michaelangelo and da vinci. see also renzo. the actor lorenzo lamas.,the man from laurentum
- Florenceflorence how to a girl's name is pronounced flor-ens. it is of latin origin, and the importance of florence is the flower of the flower". medieval form of florentius and florentia, of "florens". in the middle ages, was the name used for the men, as the historian florence of worcester. the modern usage is almost exclusively inspired by the fame of florence nightingale, who was named after the italian city where he was born (florentia latin, italian, firenze). athlete florence "loose" griffith joyner; actress florence henderson.,flowering, flower, flowering, flower,flower, flower,flowering
- Renzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,renzo, as a boys' name is pronounced ren-zoh. it is of italian origin. abbreviation of lorenzo. the japanese name of renzo, which means "third link" or "third son".
- Lawsonlaurence ' s son,lawson,▲, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of lawson, is the "son of lawrence". often used as a first name since 1850. author robert lawson.,son of lorenzo,the son of lawrence
- Julianafeminine form of julian,of the house of july, soft, hairy, young,juliana as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah-close. it is of latin origin, and the importance of juliana is "youthful; jupiter 's child". feminine of julius or julian. first used in the beginning of the christian era. saint juliana of florence (14. century). a real name in the netherlands. see also julian, gillian, jillian, and julie. actresses julia phillips, julia moore, julianne margulies. also the form of the giulia. also the shape of the julia set.,soft hair,teen
- Lorenafamous army,laurel,lorena how to a girl's name is pronounced lor-een-ah, lor-ay-about. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lorraine is "laurel". variant of laura or lora. also the form of lauren.,the women of the region of lorraine
- FlorencioA form of 'Florence' which means to prosper and blossom, A form of 'Florence' which means to prosper and blossom
- Venetiaof venice,veneto region, as a girl's name is pronounced see-nee-sha. it is of latin origin. place-name: venice, the city of canals in italy. the other great italian tourists-mecca, in florence, is becoming more and more popular. from the 17th century.
- Flossieflossie how to a girl's name is of latin origin. pet form of florence, which, often, in the 19. the name can be associatd with the soft material, known as "dental floss".,flowering, flower,flowering
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name