- Name :lois
- Meaning :best,lois how to a girl's name is pronounced loh-iss. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of lois "superior". it is also a variant of louise (alt-english) "famous warrior". biblical: one in the first century, the christians, the grandmother of timothy. superman ' s girlfriend lois lane. also the form of heloise.,most desirable,the best
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For lois
- Ninaflower, girl, fire, fish box,girl,nina how to a girl's name is pronounced nah-nah, nyne-ah. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of nina is "little girl; ur-granddaughter." also diminutive of ann (hebrew) "he (god) is on my side". in slavic, a short form of a name with the suffix-nina, such as antonina. neena is also a hindi name meaning "pretty eyes". nina was the name of one of christopher columbus's three ships. ballerina dame ninette de valois. also in the form of anne.
- Abelardabelard as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of abelard is "noble strength". of adalhard. the name may be, ultimately, a derivative of the hebrew root of the name of abel, and the spanish form abelardo is derived from the spanish word "abeja", meaning "bee". made famous by the 12. century, the french philosopher pierre abelard fell in love with and seduced his student heloise. his uncle had been mauled, despite the fact that he married heloise. she became a nun, he a monk has.,brave abel,noble, strong
- Heloisefamous fighter,the healthy woman,healthy, rich,heloise, as a girl's name is pronounced hel-oh-ebs. it is of french and german ancient origin, and the meaning of heloise is "famous warrior". variant of louise. 12.-century french philosopher peter abelard, falls in love and seduces his student heloise. literary: "tips from heloise" is a popular series of books.
- Elouisethe name elouise is a girl name . mononymed singer english elouise put this eloise variant on the map; it is now more than 100 baby girl of a year in the u. s..
- Helisentthe name of helisent is a girl names of german origin. helisent was in the medieval city of days, and the royal prehistory took place in france and germany. information on its origin is unclear, but some say that is with elise or helen, or heloise. elysand is a relative name. in modern times, it is in the "final fantasy" video games, and every once in a while a real live baby.
- AloisGerman - Famous Warrior; A variant of name Aloys, German - Famous Warrior, A variant of name Aloys
- AloisiaGerman feminine form of Aloysius. Since Aloysius is a form of the name Louis, Aloysia may be considered to be a form of the name Louisa.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name