- Name :leonora
- Meaning :leonora how to a girl's name is pronounced lee-a-still-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of leonora is "compassion; light". variant of eleanor. literary: lenore, the woman had been lost forever in edgar allan poe, the poem "the raven". the name has been used, the heroine of the big three from the opera "fidelio," "il trovatore" and "la favorita". also the form of helen.,light
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For leonora
- Oraora how to a girl's name is pronounced or ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of praying is "praying". the phrase "ora pro nobis" (in the sense of "pray for us") a part of a prayer to the virgin mary in the roman catholic church practice. possibly a respelling of the aura, with the meaning of "gold" or "wind". also the form of aurelia. also the shape of the aurora. also the form of leonora. also the form of the orit.,prayer,say the prayers
- Leoraleora how to a girl's name is pronounced lee-or-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of leora is "compassion; light". diminutive of eleanor. also the form of helen. also the shape of leonora.,light
- Eleanorethe name leonor is a girl name of french origin. the last, and introduces the pronunciation of the questions. eleanor marked as eleanor, or is the more elaborate the lay-ah-still? or something more? if you live in the u. s. and you want a version of this name with a flamboyant pronounced, would be, probably, the best thing is to choose a variant, the most obvious is that different from the original: eleonora, for example.
- Leonorethe name fidelio is a girl names of german origin. leonora is a melodic variation of the large variety of names in relationship with eleanor, through another tribe, leonie, so stylish in all of europe, and bound to improve the visibility in the or. s. the name of one of the princesses of sweden, leonore takes the gravity of eleanor with more original charm. the only drawback: the spelling and the pronunciation of confusion since so many options similar, to lenora after leonie to eleanora and more.
- Eleonorathe name eleonora is a maiden name, german, italian, polish origin. makes a serious name for ruffles and feminine, which, depending on your point of view, it could be a good or a bad thing. in this case, we are going to vote well.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name