- Name :laurel
- Meaning :laurel,laurel, as a girl's name is pronounced lawr-el. it is of latin origin, and the importance of bay is "the bay, or laurel of the work." nature the name of laura.,the leaves of the laurel tree
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For laurel
- Callabeautiful,beauty,calla, that as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of calla is "beautiful". from greek kallos". also the name of a flower: calla-lily. it is also a variant of caoilainn an irish gaelic name meaning "slim and fair", or kelila importance of "the laurel wreath" or an abbreviation of michaela. also the way of quality. also the way of calista. also the form of kayla.,beauty
- RynaOld Greek - Defender of Men; Latin - Clear, bright, famous; Laurel, Bay; Ryna is a derivative of Rina, Old Greek - Defender of Men, Latin - Clear, bright, famous, Laurel, Bay, Ryna is a derivative of Rina
- Kayleechaste, pure,kaylee as a girl's name, that is to say: kay-lee. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of kaylee is "slender". of caollaidhe. variant of kayla with the popular-ley ending, much favored in different ways. it can also be used as a combination of kay with lee. see also cayla and kaylin. also the form of kalila. also the form of kelila.,the laurel, the crown,that is not of importance
- Lorenzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,laurel,lawrence as a girl's name is pronounced lor-ren-zoh. is of spanish, italian and latin origin, and the importance of lorenzo "of laurentum". variant of lawrence. lorenzo de'medici was a renaissance patron of michaelangelo and da vinci. see also renzo. the actor lorenzo lamas.,the man from laurentum
- Lauralaurel,laurel tree,laura how to a girl's name is pronounced law-rah, loo-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of laura is "the bay, or laurel of the work." in the classical period was a crown made of the leaves of the bay laurel for heroes or winner, as a symbol of glory and victory. the poet petrarch addressed his sonnets to laura. also known as the name of the heroine of the 1940's, the film "laura". laura was also a sign of the "little house on the prairie" little house books. see also liora. actresses laura dern, laura linney; the singer laura brannigan; the first lady, laura bush.,laurel
- Renzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,renzo, as a boys' name is pronounced ren-zoh. it is of italian origin. abbreviation of lorenzo. the japanese name of renzo, which means "third link" or "third son".
- Daphnedaphne as a girl's name is pronounced daff-nee. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of daphne is "laurel tree". mythology: virtuous daphne was a nymph, and became one of the leaves of the laurel tree to the protection of apollo. the name was used in the roman empire disappeared, but until the age of 18. century. he came to america as a slave name. author daphne du maurier.,laurel, laurel,laurel, victory
- Larrycity of the laurels,from laurentium,of laurentum, italy,larry how to a girl's name is pronounced ee. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of larry is "from laurentum". abbreviation of lawrence and laurence, often as a single name. basketball player larry bird; actor/comedian larry david.,the man from laurentum
- Orenof a pine,jerusalem pine,laurel, or jaw,pray, as a boys' name is pronounced or-en. is the hebrew, and irish and gaelic origin, and the meaning of oren is "pine tree; fair, pale". see also oron. senator orrin hatch.
- Lorenafamous army,laurel,lorena how to a girl's name is pronounced lor-een-ah, lor-ay-about. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lorraine is "laurel". variant of laura or lora. also the form of lauren.,the women of the region of lorraine
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name