- Name :lancel
- Meaning :country
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For lancel
- Elaineluminous, radiant light,elaine how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-layne. it is of greek origin, and the importance of elaine is "sun ray". form french of helena. in the king arthur myths, elaine is a character who fell in love with lancelot. the name first appeared in the 15th century "morte d'arthur" by thomas malory, while tennyson ' s poetry "affairs of the king", promoted 19th-century revival of the name. because many of the names in the legend of king arthur are of celtic origin, elaine may actually be derived from the welsh word elain meaning "young deer". the comedian elayne boosler; director, elaine may. also the shape of eleanor.,light,ray, ray of sunshine; perhaps â€œfawnâ€x9d,the torch of the light
- Lancelotlancelot as a name of children of old french origin, and the importance of lancelot is "servant". the name of the famous knight of the round table, the deception, the king arthur ' wife guinevere.,country,a servant of
- Lansinglansing boys of his name. name: the capital of michigan was named after john lansing, one of the first americans, of education. the name is also possible that, in relationship with lancelot.
- LanceletA servant of royal family, an arthurian Knight, A servant of royal family, an arthurian Knight
- Anceloteancelote as a girl's name is of old french origin, and the importance of ancelote is a "servant". female lancelot, the famous knight of the round table.
- LancelotFrom Arthurian Legent, Knight of Arthur, Knight of the Round Table, Lover of Guinevere, From Arthurian Legent, Knight of Arthur, Knight of the Round Table, Lover of Guinevere
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name