- Name :lan
- Meaning :the orchid, a flower
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For lan
- DhishanThe intelligent one, Name of Brihaspati, Planet jupiter, Spiritual preceptor, Epithet of Narayan, Wise, The God of speech
- NihalNew, Rainy, Handsome, Gratified, Happy, Successful, Satisfied, Sapling, Exuberant, prosperous, jubilant, positive.
- SvarLord Vishnu, The Sun, Heaven, World of gods, The Sky, The region of the planets and constellations, A mystical word pronounced after Om and before the Gayatri by every brahman in commencing his daily prayers, Sound, Voice, Tone, Tune, Lord vishnu
- ErinaBeautiful lady, a feminized form of erin, meaning peace and a poetic way of referring to Ireland.
- ZainabName of prophets daughter, Decorated tree, Fragrant blooming plant, Beauty, It was name of a daughter, a granddaughter, and two wives of the Prophet Muhammad
- BhargavLord Shiva, Attaining radiance, Coming from Bhrigu, An epithet of Shiva, The planet venus, A good archer, Hindu Lord Shiva
- LishanTongue, Language, Defender of mankind, African - One who is awarded a medal, Defender of mankind
- Adrianadrian as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name-adrian) that is pronounced ay-dree-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of adrian is "from hadria". place name: hadria was a town in the north of italy, which gave its name to the adriatic sea. the name was borne by the roman emperor publius aelius hadrianus (second century). hadrian ' s has built the wall, in the north of england during his reign. it is also the name of the 12th century by pope adrian iv (the only english pope in history). first popular in the 1950s in the united kingdom. hollywood costume designer adrian, the actor adrien brody.,of hadria,man from hadria (adriatic sea),a man of the adriatic sea,on the person from hadria (northern italy)
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name