- Name :Kuma
- Meaning :Kuma means Bear
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Kuma
- AaravPeaceful, Sound, Shout (Celebrity Parents Name: Akshay Kumar & Twinkle Khanna), Peaceful, Ray, Hope, Radiating Light, Sanskrit: "peaceful," "melodious sound"
- KumariYouthful, Unmarried, Daughter, Young girl, Jasmine, Gold, Another name for Durga and Sita, Kumari means Princess
- RishabhkumarRishabhkumar is the alternative to Rishabhnath and means morality., Rishabhkumar is the alternative to Rishabhnath and means morality.
- PavankumarLord Hanuman, Son of the wind, Name of Bhim, Name of Lord Hanuman signifying him as son of the wind, Derived from Sanskrit word Pavan meaning Purifier, Air, Wind
- NabhikumarNabhikumar is derived from the name Nabhiraj and means father of Lord Rishabhdev., Nabhikumar is derived from the name Nabhiraj and means father of Lord Rishabhdev.
- ParshwakumarParshwakumar is the variation of Parshvanath. It means 'beloved of men'., Parshwakumar is the variation of Parshvanath. It means 'beloved of men'.
- NamikumarNamikumar is a variation of Naminath. It's the name of the 21st Tirthankara., Namikumar is a variation of Naminath. It's the name of the 21st Tirthankara.
- ShantikumarShantikumar is a variation of Shantinath and means lord of peace., Shantikumar is a variation of Shantinath and means lord of peace.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name