- Name :Kiana
- Meaning :Moon Goddess, Divine, Heavenly, Kiana means Divine and Heavenly
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :9
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mithun (K, CHH, GH, Q, C)
- Nakshatra :Mrigashiras (Ve, Vo, Ka, Ki, Be, Bo)
Similar Names For Kiana
- Quianaquiana as a girl's name is pronounced kee-ahn-ah. it is of american origin and the importance of quiana is "silky". the use of the 1970s fabric brand name qiana as a name of a girl. it is also a variant of hannah or ayanna. quiana may, which led to the kiana variants.
- Keenabrave,keena as a girl's name is pronounced kee-na. it is of irish origin. it may be a variant female of keane, which means "old". see also kiana.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name