- Name :kern
- Meaning :cereals, seeds,core, as a young man, by the name of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of core is the "small dark" it is. "kernel" is also a term for a easy-armed soldiers.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For kern
- Enaena, a girl name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of ena is "renewer". of ednah. the anglisierte form of the gaelic name eithne, or enat, and the abbreviation of the names with the suffix-ena (see ina). the name became popular because of queen victoria's granddaughter, princess ena, who had his name misunderstood, the pastor, baptized you. the original intended name was eva. also the form of edna.,form of eithne,kernel or peace
- Ednathe delicacy, the tenderness,edna how to a girl's name is pronounced ed close. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of edna is "joy, joy". biblical name of the apocryphal book of tobit, from hebrew ednah, and linked with the garden of eden. edna has been used as an english form of the irish gaelic name eithne means "kernel". for the first time in the 17. of the century in england. poet edna st vincent millay; writer edna ferber.,little seeds of nucleus,of joy, of joy (hebrew); nucleus (gaelic),the rejuvenation, the joy
- Enyaenya as a girl's name is of irish and gaelic origin, and the meaning of enya is "kernel". variant of eithne. maybe that means "fire". enya is the name of an irish pop singer.,the fire,the form of eithne,a little seed, kernel
- Kernaghankernaghan as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of kernaghan is to "win".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name