- Name :kendra
- Meaning :kendra how to a girl's name is pronounced ken-drah. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of kendra is "greatest champion". of cynwrig, which could also mean "high hill". also, possibly, of the gaelic name mac eanraig, with the meaning "son of henry", or the old english name ceneric meaning of "fat" power", and cyneric importance of "real power". it is also a modern blend of ken and sandra or andrea. see also keandra.,to know,supreme champion,water baby, magical,wise ruler, enthusiasts, power
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For kendra
- LokendraKing of world, One of many names of Lord Shiva considering him as the supreme being of Universe
- Kennabeautiful,born of fire; beautiful,kenna as a girl's name is pronounced ken-ah. is the america, and the irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of kenna is "born of fire; good-looking". female, kenneth, probably influenced by jenna. also the shape of the kendra.,pretty woman
- Keandrakeandra as a girl's name is pronounced kee-ahn-drah. it is of american origin. a mixture of ke and andrea, or an elaboration of kendra.
- EkendraThe Sole Lord; The Supreme Being; Primal God; Ultimate Power, The Sole Lord, The Supreme Being, Primal God, Ultimate Power
- AlokendraVictorious; Intelligent; one who is triumphant; conquering, Victorious, Intelligent, one who is triumphant, conquering
- Kindrakindra, as a girl's name is norse in origin, and the meaning of kindra is "greatest champion". variant of kendra. also latvian variant of indra, or a variant of the german word "children" in the sense of "the child".
- Kenleighthe name kenleigh is a girl name . the original is probably a safer bet, and kendra insurance may still be.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name