- Name :Keisha
- Meaning :Flower, Keisha name means She is a Favorite
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :8
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mithun (K, CHH, GH, Q, C)
- Nakshatra :Punarvasu (Ke, Ko, Ha, Hi)
Similar Names For Keisha
- KeeshaImmense Joy, God is gracious, African - Favorite, Hebrew - Cassia, Cinnamon, A spelling variant of Keisha
- Finessethe name finesse is a girl name of english origin. "saturday night live", the actors finesse mitchell often makes fun of his own with a similar name, if the representation of the characters starkeisha on the map.
- Lakeishacassia tree,the combination of la and keisha,lakeisha how to a girl's name is pronounced lah-kee-sha. it is possible to variant of the hebrew cinnamon means "cassia tree", via keesha and keisha. lakeisha and its variants are also rhyming variant of leticia or from the combination of la - with aisha (arabic) "alive and well". the french is the prefix of the - for the first time has been added to the free people of color in the state of louisiana and has become a popular denomination, the tendency among african-americans. it is also possible (swahili) "favorite".
- Kesiaearth,bound, kesia, as a girl's name is of african origin, which means "sweetheart". the shape of the kezia. also the form of keisha.
- Markeishamarkeisha as a girl's name is pronounced mar-kee-sha. it is of american origin. modern mix of sea and keisha, may be an evolution of the preferred sound of the marquise (mar-keese).
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name