- Name :Kass
- Meaning :Kass means Like a Raven, a Black Bird
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Hindu
Similar Names For Kass
- Cassidycassidy as a boy's name (also used, in general, more like a girl's name cassidy), is very kash-ih-dee. is of irish, welsh and gaelic, the origin and meaning of cassidy is "curly-headed; ingenious, clever.",cassidy as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys their name cassidy) is very kass-ih-dee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of cassidy is "curly". the surname ó caiside meaning "descendent of caiside", where the name caiside means "curly", from gaelic "cas". can also be taken as a significant form of cass.,for curly hair,curly hair,with curly hair
- Sassandrathe name of sassandra is a girl's name of african origin. naughty alternative to kassandra-maybe too spicy.
- Kassandrakassandra how to a girl's name is pronounced ka-san-drah. variant kassandra (greek). the more modern versions are based on some of the closest pronounced by sandra.,it seems that in men
- Kassiecassia how to a girl's name is pronounced kass-ee. it is of american origin. abbreviated form of a name like kassandra and kassidy. see also cassie. also the form of cassandra. also the shape of katherine.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name