- Name :karen
- Meaning :chaste, pure,karen how to a girl's name is pronounced kare-en. it is danish and greek origin, and the importance of karen is "pure". abbreviation of katherine. see also caryn, karina, and keren. the writer karen blixen; the singer karen carpenter; actress karen allen. also the form of catherine.,pure
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For karen
- Kerrinkerrin as a girl's name is of irish and gaelic origin, and the meaning of kerrin is "dark". of ciaran. also the shape of the karen. also the way of kerry.
- Marchesathe name of marchesa is a girl name . marchesa, which is pronounced with a k-sound more like a ch, it adapts perfectly to all those young people called messiah and king. in italy, one of marchesa is the wife of the marquis. in france, the equivalent title of marquis and marchioness, and in england, the marquis and the marquise. the title is the most in the current term, thanks to georgina chapman and karen craig fashion house marchesa.
- Kalinakalina as a girl's name is pronounced kah-lee, of near. it is of slav origin, and the importance of kalina is "flower". also an australian aboriginal name which has its origin in the wemba wemba tribe, in the northwest of victoria, with the meaning of "love". kalina is also the hawaiian form to the girls; kalena is the hawaiian equivalent of karen.,viburnum
- Karennathe name karenna is a girl name . this charming and updated karen variation was through the daughter of al and tipper gore, whose name was inspired by the russian novel anna karenina.
- Tarynhe was born of the yew,of the earth,rocky hill,taryn how to a girl's name is pronounced tare-en. it is of english origin. blends of tara with erin, karen, terry and the male named darren.,clear
- Karenathe name karena is a girl's name of scandinavian origin. karena modernized middle-aged, karen, creates but also pronunciation and confusion. this is karen, in the ka-een-a, or, simply, karen, with an s at the end? written by karenna as the gore in part toward the elucidation of things.
- KarenAbbreviation of katherine, Pure, Pure, Derived from the elements 'carus' which means dear , 'katharos' pure
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name