- Name :Kamal
- Meaning :Lotus, Perfection, Miracle, Art, Water, Rose-coloured, Another name for Brahma
- Gender :Unisex
- Numerology :11
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mithun (K, CHH, GH, Q, C)
- Nakshatra :Mrigashiras (Ve, Vo, Ka, Ki, Be, Bo)
Similar Names For Kamal
- Normafrom the north,from the north; or, the pattern,rule how to a girl's name is pronounced standard. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the norm is "the norm". in bellini's 1832 tragic opera "norma" norma is a druidess at the time of the roman occupation of england. the name was probably invented by felice romani, and is not a feminine form of norman, which means "man of the north". the actress norma shearer; the fashion designer norma kamali.
- KaminiDesirable, Beautiful, Affectionate, A beautiful woman, Beautiful Woman, Desired, Wish, A variant of name Kamala which means flower
- KamalakshiOne whose eyes are beautiful like lotuses, The meaning of the name is One whose Eyes are Beautiful like Lotuses
- GurkamalLotus of the Guru submitted by Aman Singh), Gurkamal collaborated with two words guru and kamal. Guru means master or lord and kamal means lotus. So gurkamal means lotus of the lord.
- KamalapatiLord Vishnu, Consort of Kamala (Kamala - Lakshmi), One of many names of Lord Vishnu signifying him as owner of Lotus
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name