- Name :Joi
- Meaning :Joi name means Rejoicing
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Joi
- AnjaliHomage, Offring with both hands, One who joins both hands together in prayer, Respectful, Offering with devotion to God, A mode of worship by joining hands
- Joythe increase of the happiness,the joy,the joy,the joy, as a girl's name is pronounced joy. it is of old french and latin, and the importance of joy "joy". in the middle ages is used, and became popular in the 17th century, under the influence of the puritans, to whom, as "rejoice in the lord" was an important obligation. in modern times, it usually means that the parents of the joy of his newborn child, or with the intention, the desire, the happiness. jewel and joie (zhoh-ee, z, ' wah) are the french.
- Leviconnected connected connected connected in harmony,associated, attached,levi as a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-vye. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of levi is "joined". biblical: levi, third of jacob's 12 sons, the father of the tribe of levi, was later assigned priestly duties. the name was revived by the puritans.
- ColeThe victory or rejoice of the people; winning in a competition, The victory or rejoice of the people, winning in a competition
- RamaniBeautiful girl, Beautiful woman, Pretty, Affectionate, Pleasant, Happy, Pleasing, Rejoicing, Charming and Beautiful, A variant feminine form of name Ram
- JoyaLife, Rejoicing, it means rejoicing. Such people have absolute personality and follow their mind instead of their heart. They have desires and work hard to fulfill their dreams.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name