- Name :Joan
- Meaning :People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Joan
- Yanathe name yana is a girl with a name of slav origin. a slavic classic, as often as jane or joan here.
- JoanneJoanne is a female name and means God is gracious. It has many variations that all originate from Hebrew. This version of the name is mostly used in England or France.
- Yoanayoana as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of yoana is god is gracious. variant of joanna; feminine form of john.
- JoanissJoaniss is a male name that means God is gracious. The name originates from the Hebrew name Yochanan., Joaniss is a male name that means God is gracious. The name originates from the Hebrew name Yochanan.
- Siobhangod is compassionate, merciful,god is merciful,siobhan how to a girl's name is pronounced sha-vahn. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of siobhan is "god is gracious". variant of joan, a feminine form of john. phonetic forms of this name are a blend of the sha - prefix with yvonne. the actress siobhan mckenna.,the lord is merciful
- JoannesJoannes is a Latin verion of the Hebrew name Yochanan that means God is grious. It is a male name, mostly represented in Christian religion., Joannes is a Latin verion of the Hebrew name Yochanan that means God is grious. It is a male name, mostly represented in Christian religion.
- JoannJoann is an English female name that means God is gracious. It is a variant of the name Joan, and originates from the Hebrew name Yochanan.
- Lorraineof lorraine, in france,in the province of lorraine,lorraine how to a girl's name is pronounced lor-ayn. it is of french origin, and the importance of lorraine is "from lorraine". name of the province in france (where joan of arc was), and a family, the names of the kings of france. also an elaboration of lora, or can be derived from laura (latin) "laurel". see also lorraine. actress laraine newman.,the women of the region of lorraine
- JoaninhaThe name means God is grcious. Joaninha is a Portuguese female name that originates from Hebrew name Yochanan.
- JoanneeMeans God is gracious. Female name that originates from a Hebrew name Yochanan. This variant of the name is moslty used in England.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name