- Name :Jillian
- Meaning :A varient of name Jill. Young Person. In simple words powerful and full of life person.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Jillian
- Julianafeminine form of julian,of the house of july, soft, hairy, young,juliana as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah-close. it is of latin origin, and the importance of juliana is "youthful; jupiter 's child". feminine of julius or julian. first used in the beginning of the christian era. saint juliana of florence (14. century). a real name in the netherlands. see also julian, gillian, jillian, and julie. actresses julia phillips, julia moore, julianne margulies. also the form of the giulia. also the shape of the julia set.,soft hair,teen
- JillyIn English the importance of the name Jilly is: Abbreviation of Jillian or Gillian. Jove's tyke.
- JillynIn English the importance of the name Jillyn is: Abbreviation of Jillian or Gillian. Jove's tyke.
- Trillianthe name of trillian and trillian astra is a girl name . douglas adams invented that name for a character (aka tricia) in the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. it has a lovely, trilly sound, and is accessible through its relationship with gillian/jillian.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name