- Name :Jill
- Meaning :Silent lake, A contracted form of Jillian, A variant form of Juliana
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :7
- Syllables :2.5
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Makar (KH, J)
- Nakshatra :Utharashada (Bhe, Bho, Ja, Ji)
Similar Names For Jill
- Julianafeminine form of julian,of the house of july, soft, hairy, young,juliana as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah-close. it is of latin origin, and the importance of juliana is "youthful; jupiter 's child". feminine of julius or julian. first used in the beginning of the christian era. saint juliana of florence (14. century). a real name in the netherlands. see also julian, gillian, jillian, and julie. actresses julia phillips, julia moore, julianne margulies. also the form of the giulia. also the shape of the julia set.,soft hair,teen
- Gildacovered with gold,gilda how to a girl's name is pronounced jill-dah, gill-dah, geel-dah. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of gilda is "very, total, the victims." an italian short form of the german name, the clan "victims"; it dates back to ermengilda (of herminigild, derived from ermin, or irmin, "total"), a name of anglo-saxon. the name of the heroine of the verdi opera "rigoletto" in 1851. from the 1940s through the movie "gilda" with rita hayworth. in the decade of 1980: actress/comedian gilda radner.,golden,wife of the victim
- JillyIn English the importance of the name Jilly is: Abbreviation of Jillian or Gillian. Jove's tyke.
- JillynIn English the importance of the name Jillyn is: Abbreviation of Jillian or Gillian. Jove's tyke.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name