- Name :Jessica
- Meaning :Hebrew - God Beholds, Foresight, God's Gift, God's Grace, A variant form is Jessi
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Jessica
- JessiGift of God, Hebrew - God Beholds, Foresight, God's Gift, God's Grace, A variant form of Jessica
- Jessiediminutive of jessica jean,foresight; or, god is merciful,jessie as a girl name, used less frequently than the boys of their name jessie) is very jess-ee. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jessie is "he sees". pet form of jessica, also recorded in scotland from an early date as a pet form of jean and diminutive of janet. it is also a variation of the spelling of the male name jesse. jess is a popular prefix in the contemporary girls ' name, especially in the mixes, the sound as jocelyn. opera diva jessye norman. also the shape of jasmine.,who can provide rich
- Jesseniaflower,jessenia how to a girl's name is pronounced with the jes-mar-nee-ah. it is of spanish origin. variant of llesenia, or yesenia, which originally became popular through gypsies, the title character of the 1970s spanish soap opera. also sometimes as a variant of jessica.
- Yessicayessica as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of yessica is go. variant of jessica.
- Maximiliennethe name maximilienne is a girl name . mine with maximiliana for the title of darkest of maximilian variant. it could be argued that both have been passed from jessica simpson the use of maxwell for their daughter.
- Iscahthe name isca is a girl name . a rare biblical name, belonging to a niece of abraham. means "to see". iscah is thought to be the origin of the english name of jessica, who was invented by shakespeare for a figure in his 1596 play the merchant of venice.
- Deccadecca as a girl name. possibly, from the greek root that means "ten". it was famous as the family of mitford of the nicknames for the journalists-the sister of jessica, and as a former american record label.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name