- Name :jennifer
- Meaning :fair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For jennifer
- JeniVariation of Jenny which is a diminutive of jane and jennifer, The one who is good, kind and nice.
- Juniperthe juniper as a girl's name (also more frequently than girls name juniper). the name of the plant: a shrub with fruits of the forest, from which gin (known as "geneva" in dutch) is traditionally distilled.,juniper berry juniper-tree (an evergreen tree),juniper as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name juniper) is of latin origin. the name of the plant, the juniper-tree, or a berry (derived from iunipêrus). in the bible, is used as a translation of hebrew rothem, a desert broom-bush. as a surname, is partially derived from jennifer.,young
- Guinevereguinevere as a girl's name is pronounced " gwin-a-veer. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of "guinevere" is "fair and soft. the altfranzösischen form of gwenhwyfar welsh gwen fair, blessed, holy" and hwyfar "smooth, soft". an early form of jennifer and gaynor. mythology: king arthur, queen.,the show-white ghost, phantom,shade, white, white wave,women, of white magic
- JenitaVariation of Jenny which is a diminutive of jane and jennifer, The one who is beautiful, mild and forgiving.
- Genevageneva how to a girl's name of old french origin, and the importance of ginebra is "juniper tree". name of the swiss city; a form of genevra, italian variant of genevieve; or germanic form of juniper. the name also could refer, juniper tree, whose old dutch name was gin, so gin is flavored with juniper berries. it is also a variation of jennifer.,juniper juniper berry in a tree,the leader of the tribe
- Jennajust in the ghost,jenna how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ah. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of jenna is "heaven". also fantasy exchange of jenny with the-a extension; diminutive of jennifer; variant of jean (hebrew) "god is a grace." the name has been made famous by a character in the television series "dallas". jenna is also for blends and compound names. see also genna. first daughter jenna bush; actress jenna elfman. also the shape of the eugenia. also the shape of the gina.,the fair, ave,white shadow, white wave,women, of white magic
- Gennajust in the ghost,glenda, a girl's name is pronounced jen-ah. it is of english origin. rhyming variant of jenna. also the shape of the geneva. also the form of jennifer.
- JhennaPet form of jennifer, a cornish derivation of guinevere which is from the welsh gwenhwyfar meaning fair lady
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name