- Name :Jeni
- Meaning :Variation of Jenny which is a diminutive of jane and jennifer, The one who is good, kind and nice.
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :2
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Makar (KH, J)
- Nakshatra :Sravana (Khi, Khee, Khu, Khe, Kho, Ju, Je, Jo)
Similar Names For Jeni
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- JennisonEnglish - Son of Jan; Jennison is a variant of Jenison, English - Son of Jan, Jennison is a variant of Jenison
- JenitaVariation of Jenny which is a diminutive of jane and jennifer, The one who is beautiful, mild and forgiving.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name