- Name :Jean
- Meaning :God is gracious, in the bible one of the apostles
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Jean
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- Celesteceleste as a girl's name is pronounced in the vision otherwise. it is of latin origin, and the importance of celeste is "heavenly". anglisierte form of céleste (french), from latin harmonies, novel, heavenly, a popular name among early christians. the male form celestin was the name of five popes, the first in ad-422. the name may be related to the heavenly queen, the wife of jean laurent de brunhoff 's children' s book character babar, the elephant. the actress celeste holm; casting agent celestia fox.,heavenly,sublime
- Seangod is merciful,god is merciful,to be as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, his name is sean) is manifested shon. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of sean is "god is gracious". variant of juan, the french jean. spread outside of ireland only in the 20. century. used occasionally, in the name separately. strongly influenced by the actor sean connery and sean penn. basketball player shawn kemp; actor sean hayes, sean astin, sean bean, as a musician and entrepreneur sean "p. diddy" combs.,the lord is merciful, god€™s mercy gift
- Aylaayla as a girl's name is pronounced ay-lah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ayla is "deer or gazelle". variant of ayala. literary: ayla, the heroine of jean auel is "the clan of the bear cave" of the series.,oak, or halo, the light of the moon,the oak, the light of the moon
- Jessiediminutive of jessica jean,foresight; or, god is merciful,jessie as a girl name, used less frequently than the boys of their name jessie) is very jess-ee. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jessie is "he sees". pet form of jessica, also recorded in scotland from an early date as a pet form of jean and diminutive of janet. it is also a variation of the spelling of the male name jesse. jess is a popular prefix in the contemporary girls ' name, especially in the mixes, the sound as jocelyn. opera diva jessye norman. also the shape of jasmine.,who can provide rich
- Rousseauredhead,rousseau, as a young man is the name of old french origin, and the importance of rousseau is "little red-haired one". in connection with russell. jean-jacques rousseau was in the 18th century, the french philosopher, his writings, and affects to the french and the american revolutions.
- Janetgod is merciful god is merciful god is merciful gift,janet how to a girl's name is pronounced jan-et. is scottish. originally a diminutive of jane (in french jeanette. janeta and jonet are the above ways. the actresses janet leigh, janet gaynor; singer dame janet baker, the swimmer janet evans; figure skater janet lynn.
- Jennajust in the ghost,jenna how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ah. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of jenna is "heaven". also fantasy exchange of jenny with the-a extension; diminutive of jennifer; variant of jean (hebrew) "god is a grace." the name has been made famous by a character in the television series "dallas". jenna is also for blends and compound names. see also genna. first daughter jenna bush; actress jenna elfman. also the shape of the eugenia. also the shape of the gina.,the fair, ave,white shadow, white wave,women, of white magic
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name