- Name :January
- Meaning :Born in January, Named after Janus, God of beginnings and transitions
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For January
- Riorio as a name of children is very ree-oh. it is of spanish origin and the meaning of river "river". place name, independent name and an abbreviation of names with the suffix-rio. rio de janeiro, brazil, which means "river of january" in portuguese. the rio grande is the border river between texas and mexico, and its name means "great river" in english.,river
- GenaroRefers to the first month of the year, January., Refers to the first month of the year, January.
- Vestaborn near a fireplace,pure,vesta how to a girl's name is of latin origin. the name of the roman goddess of the home, and one of the three virgin goddesses of antiquity, the greeks known as hestia. the others were athena and artemis. vesta ' s altar was tend to be six guardians of his holy fire, the so-called vestal virgins, and it was an honor for a roman family, to have a daughter, beneath them. more common in the late 19th and early 20th of january of the century. also nickname of silvestra.
- Wilbertdecided, bright,wilbert how to a girl's name is pronounced wil-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of wilbert is bright. it is used on occasion in the on january 19th and 20th centuries.
- Gennarogennaro as a girl's name is of italian origin, and the importance of gennaro is "janus". janus was an ancient roman god.,january
- Temperancemoderation, temperance,sobriety, as a girl's name is of english origin, and the importance of moderation is "moderation". a puritan virtue name. chastity is valid for moderate consumption of food and drink. in the late 19th and early 20th of january canturies, the temperance movement continued and tried to ban the alcohol absolute.
- Jenarajenara as a girl's name is of spanish and latin, the origin and meaning of jenara is "january". appropriate for a january baby.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name