- Name :Jane
- Meaning :God Is Gracious, French form of Jehanne, A variant name of Jean
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Jane
- JeniVariation of Jenny which is a diminutive of jane and jennifer, The one who is good, kind and nice.
- Riorio as a name of children is very ree-oh. it is of spanish origin and the meaning of river "river". place name, independent name and an abbreviation of names with the suffix-rio. rio de janeiro, brazil, which means "river of january" in portuguese. the rio grande is the border river between texas and mexico, and its name means "great river" in english.,river
- Yanathe name yana is a girl with a name of slav origin. a slavic classic, as often as jane or joan here.
- AnjaneyaLord Hanuman, Son of Anjana, One of many names of Hanuman in reference to him being son of Anjana
- Jessiediminutive of jessica jean,foresight; or, god is merciful,jessie as a girl name, used less frequently than the boys of their name jessie) is very jess-ee. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jessie is "he sees". pet form of jessica, also recorded in scotland from an early date as a pet form of jean and diminutive of janet. it is also a variation of the spelling of the male name jesse. jess is a popular prefix in the contemporary girls ' name, especially in the mixes, the sound as jocelyn. opera diva jessye norman. also the shape of jasmine.,who can provide rich
- JarnailThe commanding officer, The Commanding Officer, General of an Army, A derivative of the name Janeil
- JenitaVariation of Jenny which is a diminutive of jane and jennifer, The one who is beautiful, mild and forgiving.
- AnjaneyOne of many names of Hanuman in reference to him being son of Anjana, One of many names of Hanuman in reference to him being son of Anjana
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name