- Name :Jane
- Meaning :God Is Gracious, French form of Jehanne, A variant name of Jean
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Jane
- Riorio as a name of children is very ree-oh. it is of spanish origin and the meaning of river "river". place name, independent name and an abbreviation of names with the suffix-rio. rio de janeiro, brazil, which means "river of january" in portuguese. the rio grande is the border river between texas and mexico, and its name means "great river" in english.,river
- Yanathe name yana is a girl with a name of slav origin. a slavic classic, as often as jane or joan here.
- JeniVariation of Jenny which is a diminutive of jane and jennifer, The one who is good, kind and nice.
- AnjaneyaLord Hanuman, Son of Anjana, One of many names of Hanuman in reference to him being son of Anjana
- Jessiediminutive of jessica jean,foresight; or, god is merciful,jessie as a girl name, used less frequently than the boys of their name jessie) is very jess-ee. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jessie is "he sees". pet form of jessica, also recorded in scotland from an early date as a pet form of jean and diminutive of janet. it is also a variation of the spelling of the male name jesse. jess is a popular prefix in the contemporary girls ' name, especially in the mixes, the sound as jocelyn. opera diva jessye norman. also the shape of jasmine.,who can provide rich
- AnjaneyOne of many names of Hanuman in reference to him being son of Anjana, One of many names of Hanuman in reference to him being son of Anjana
- JarnailThe commanding officer, The Commanding Officer, General of an Army, A derivative of the name Janeil
- Sineadgod is merciful god is merciful gift,sinead as a girl's name is pronounced sha-nade. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of sinead is "god is gracious". variant of jane or janet, are feminine forms of john. sinead was familiar to the americans of the singer sinead o ' connor. the actress sinead cusack.
- Jangod is merciful,god is merciful,jan as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name jan) is very yahn, jan. it is the dutch, the danish, slavic and hebrew origin, and the importance of jan is "god is gracious". variant of john. see also janson. painter jan van eyck, jan vermeer.,jan as a girl, the name is used (most often of the young man named jan) is manifested jann. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jan is "god is gracious". feminine of john. as a girl's name, is also a short form of janet and janice. author jan morris. also the shape of jane.
- Gianinagianina as a girl's name is of italian and hebrew origin, and the meaning of gianina is "god is gracious". feminine of john. also the shape of gianna. also the shape of jane.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name