- Name :Isabel
- Meaning :My God is an oath
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Isabel
- Bellawell, god is my oath,bella as a girl's name is pronounced bell-ah. it is the italian and latin, and the importance of the,, bella, bella". also a short form of isabel or isabella (hebrew) "god's promise". author/political bella deduction; author belva plain. also the shape of the arabella. also the form of elizabeth.,the promise of god
- Ellaeverything, everything; fairy maiden,all; the others, the strangers, and he/she,she, as a girl's name is pronounced in the ah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of it is that of "the other, the stranger". originally an acronym of the names of ali (see eleanor). also the pe form of alice, elbows, elvira isabel. it can also be a derivative of the german name of alja meaning "all". in the hebrew, it means "goddess". the name was introduced into britain by the normans. elle is a variant on familiar, the of supermodel elle macpherson. the singer ella fitzgerald. also the shape of the cinderella. also the form of helen.,the sympathy, the compassion,the young
- BeliaGod's promise a variant of Isabel (Hebrew) -form of Belle -Belia is unusual as a baby Female name. Its usage peaked modestly in 1931 with .5% of baby Females being named Belia. It was #962 in rank the
- Elizabethelizabeth how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-liz-a-beth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isabel is "god is my oath". it can also mean: "the promise of god", "god" or "god is perfection". the usual english spelling of "isabel", which was the usual form until the 16th century reign of queen elizabeth i of england, whose popularity made the "z" spelling becoming more and more frequent. see also elspeth and isabel. biblically, the mother of john the baptist. actresses elizabeth ashley, elizabeth hurley, elizabeth montgomery, elisabeth shue, elizabeth taylor; politics elizabeth dole; suffragetten-elizabeth cady stanton.,god is my oath which he sware to god,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Zabelthe name zabel is a girl's name is of armenian origin. the handsome zabel -- or your frenchified variation zabelle -- was the name of a 13. century ruling queen of armenia. in these modern times rules of new the name of isabel of castile and elizabeth, zabel a fresh and lively spiders.
- Zaziethe name zazie is a girl name . this eye-catching french diminutive of isabelle was first known by the protagonist of the novel, raymond queneau zazie dans le métro, which is adapted in a movie, in the year 1960. in addition, it could be the nickname of elizabeth or susannah. actress zazie beetz, emmy nominated for his supporting role in the fx-atlanta, has given a new impetus and energy to this already attractive, in the trend of name.
- Elisabethelisabeth how to a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of isabel "god is my oath". biblically: the spelling of elizabeth used in the new testament, that of elisheva. the name of the mother of john the baptist. it comes from the same root, as elisheba, the name of the wife of aaron. the name may have been influenced by the hebrews shabbâth "day of rest".,god is my oath,god is my oath; god's promise,god promised
- Lisbeththe name lisbeth is a girl names of german origin. lisbeth is one of the many abbreviations, isabel, that are used on your own. it is not only the name of the mother of the protagonist in george eliots novel, adam bede, but takes on a new and powerful image as the protagonist of " the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy. lizbeth is a different notation.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name