- Name :isaac
- Meaning :he laughs,and laughs,isaac as a young man by the name is pronounced " eye-zik. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaac is "laughter". biblical: the only son of abraham through his wife sarah. the violinist itzhak (su-hahk) perlman; scientish isaac newton; the fisherman izaak walton, the authors isaac bashevis singer, isaac asimov; football player isaac bruce; singer, isaac hanson.,the laugh of the laughter it brings
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For isaac
- Adahadah how to a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of adah is "jewelry". biblical name: the name of the wife of lamech and esau. brought advantage through of actress adah isaacs mencken. see also ada.,the beauty of the landscape,ornament
- Susanlily,susan how to a girl's name is pronounced soo-zun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of susan is "lily rose". abbreviation of susannah, and susannah. in the apocryphal book of tobit, susannah was a beautiful woman, the courage, which defends his innocence against the unjust accusation. for the first time in the 18th century. see also suellen, xuxa, and zsazsa. suffragetten susan b. anthony, authors susan cheever, susan isaacs; actresses susan hampshire, susan dey susan sarandon; basketball player sue bird.
- Newtonthe new city new city new city or town,newton how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of newton is the "new city". square surname name used as first name in the 19th century. artist wayne newton; scientist isaac newton.
- Ikelaugh,ike how to a girl name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of ike is "laughable". diminutive of isaac. the singer ike turner.,the laugh of the laughter it brings
- Hansonhanson is a name of children of scandinavian, german and danish origin, and the importance of hanson is "son of hans". song of brothers taylor, isaac and zac hanson. also the shape of the anson.,son of john,son of john
- Israela person struggling with god,wrestling with god,israel as a young man by the name is pronounced-rah-el. it is of hebrew origin. maybe "god strong," he says. biblically: as jacob, son of isaac, was in his nineties, god changed his name to israel as a sign of blessing. his 12 sons were the ancestors of the israelites of the nation. author israel shenker.,he fought with god,fought with god
- YitzhakA form of Isaac. It means he laughs or laughter., A form of Isaac. It means he laughs or laughter.
- Sternethe young stars name is half english and german origin, and the meaning of the stars is "star; star". authors laurence sterne, thomas stearns eliot; the violinist isaac stern.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name