- Name :iris
- Meaning :colors, rainbow,colors,rainbow, iris as a girl's name is pronounced " simulation of the crack. it is of greek origin, and the importance of the iris (rainbow). a flower called. mythology: iris was a messenger goddess, the parade of rainbow between the heavens and the earth, so that messages from olympus. the writer iris murdoch.,rainbow
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For iris
- LeenaGoddess Lakshmi, A wife, The Goddess of fortune, Good luck, Riches, Splendor, Vermillion, Red earth, Name of An Apsara, Epithet of Mahalakshmi, A woman, Irish word describing wet meadow
- AineThe name is derived from the Irish word "aine," which means "brightness," "splendor," or "radiance." Aine was also the name of an Irish goddess who was associated with the sun, love, and fertility. She was considered one of the most important goddesses in Irish mythology and was known for her beauty, intelligence, and strength.
- Mairamaira how to a girl's name is pronounced may-rah. it is of irish origin. variant of mary. see also mayra. also the form of myra.
- GirishaOne belonging to the mountains, Another name for Paarvati, Goddess Parvati, Goddess of Mountain, God of Mountain, One of many names of Lord Shiva
- Taraincrease of the square of hill,rocky hill,tara how to a girl's name is pronounced tah-rah. it is gaelic and sanskrit origin, and the meaning of tara is "hill; star". old tara was the site of the "stone of destiny", in the irish kings came to stay, and this was probably the reason why margaret mitchell, a name, fictional home of scarlett o ' 'hara in her 1936 novel "gone with the wind". hindu mythology: tara is one of the names of the wife of shiva. see also terra. actress tara reid.
- Callabeautiful,beauty,calla, that as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of calla is "beautiful". from greek kallos". also the name of a flower: calla-lily. it is also a variant of caoilainn an irish gaelic name meaning "slim and fair", or kelila importance of "the laurel wreath" or an abbreviation of michaela. also the way of quality. also the way of calista. also the form of kayla.,beauty
- AedanAn Irish name which is diminutive form of name Aed implying fire and means born of fire, An Irish name which is diminutive form of name Aed implying fire and means born of fire
- Ciarawith black hair or dark skin,ciara how to a girl's name is pronounced kee-a-ra. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of ciara is "black". modern feminine form of ciaran (of "ciar"), the name of two great saints of ireland. you can also be attributed, in italian chiara meaning "light", and is characterized by the use of kyra and kiara. in the united states, it is pronounced with a soft cloth and "c", in which case it gets either a respelling of sierra, or the use of the brand of perfume called ciara (see chanel) was by revlon in the year 1973. also the form of the claire.,dark little girls,a little dark
- Seangod is merciful,god is merciful,to be as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, his name is sean) is manifested shon. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of sean is "god is gracious". variant of juan, the french jean. spread outside of ireland only in the 20. century. used occasionally, in the name separately. strongly influenced by the actor sean connery and sean penn. basketball player shawn kemp; actor sean hayes, sean astin, sean bean, as a musician and entrepreneur sean "p. diddy" combs.,the lord is merciful, god€™s mercy gift
- Creehe believes that a young man by the name (also as a girl name you create). a canadian citizen trunk: the thought originated in the areas of quebec then alberta. some of the leaders of the famous northwest discoveries in north america, coming from create tribes, as they were great warriors and travelers.,believes that a girl's name (as boy's name cree) pronounced kree. it is the native american indian origin. name of a tribe in canada, drifting through the french, of the that believes in the word "kiristino". compare dakota.,the tribe name
- Maevealluring,exciting woman,maeve as a girl's name is pronounced may-v, may-vee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of maeve is "of drunkenness; that the power drunk". the original form is meadhbh, the name of the powerful and legendary warrior queen of pre-christian ireland (in the first century). she is the one that is described in the "tain", the celtic equivalent of the "iliad", as the "great fair... with a sword of iron". author maeve binchy.,the poisons
- Melvinbad management,bad, city,council, protection, and gentle,lord,melvin how a young man by the name is pronounced mel-vin. it may be that the male form of malvina (gaelic) "smooth brow"; (irish, gaelic) "polished " boss"; (old english) "sword-friend", or a variant of melville.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name