- Name :Inu
- Meaning :Attractive
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :8
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Inu
- AnishaClose, Intimate, Good friend, Continuous, Without darkness, Light, Unceasing, Generous, Loyal, Close, A good friend, filled with light and is supreme
- AveerBrave, One who fights for peace, Strong, Continuous or ongoing, Brave, Mighty, Powerful, One who Fights for Peace,
- Cocochocolate bean,coconut as a girl's name is pronounced ko-ko. it is of french origin. diminutive of nicolette and names starting with co, despite the fact that the use of this fashion of names, most of them in relation to gabrielle coco chanel, who got his nickname from a song that she sang when she worked in a cabaret. name of courteney cox's daughter. also the shape of colette.
- JeniVariation of Jenny which is a diminutive of jane and jennifer, The one who is good, kind and nice.
- Eilaeila, as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of eila is "tree". diminutive of ilana, or, possibly, eileen.,oak
- Ninaflower, girl, fire, fish box,girl,nina how to a girl's name is pronounced nah-nah, nyne-ah. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of nina is "little girl; ur-granddaughter." also diminutive of ann (hebrew) "he (god) is on my side". in slavic, a short form of a name with the suffix-nina, such as antonina. neena is also a hindi name meaning "pretty eyes". nina was the name of one of christopher columbus's three ships. ballerina dame ninette de valois. also in the form of anne.
- Fifidiminutive of josephine,fifi as a girl's name is of french and hebrew origin, and the meaning of fifi is "the lord is exalted". nursery form of josephine. in the english spekaing world, now has associations of frivolity. also the stereotypical name for a french poodle.,lift to god,the lord, increases
- AedanAn Irish name which is diminutive form of name Aed implying fire and means born of fire, An Irish name which is diminutive form of name Aed implying fire and means born of fire
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name