- Name :Inten
- Meaning :A variant of Intan, meaning diamond
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Inten
- AgamComing, Arrival, A name of Jain shastra, Insight, Intelligence, Wisdom, Extending Far, Profound, Unimaginable, Intelligent, Pervasive, Intense
- Joythe increase of the happiness,the joy,the joy,the joy, as a girl's name is pronounced joy. it is of old french and latin, and the importance of joy "joy". in the middle ages is used, and became popular in the 17th century, under the influence of the puritans, to whom, as "rejoice in the lord" was an important obligation. in modern times, it usually means that the parents of the joy of his newborn child, or with the intention, the desire, the happiness. jewel and joie (zhoh-ee, z, ' wah) are the french.
- Rubyintense red gem,red, rich,ruby gemstone,ruby as a girl' name (also used, in general, less of a boys' name ruby) is very roo-bee. it is of english origin, and the importance of ruby is "the red gemstone". jewel name was first used in the 1870s. dancer ruby keeler.
- Enaena, a girl name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of ena is "renewer". of ednah. the anglisierte form of the gaelic name eithne, or enat, and the abbreviation of the names with the suffix-ena (see ina). the name became popular because of queen victoria's granddaughter, princess ena, who had his name misunderstood, the pastor, baptized you. the original intended name was eva. also the form of edna.,form of eithne,kernel or peace
- Sylviaof the forest,in the forest,sylvia how to a girl's name is pronounced sil-vee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of sylvia is "the wood of the forest". the latin form silvia was the most popular for centuries, until recently. rhea silvia was an ancient goddess of nature, of the mother, the two founders of rome, romulus and remus. shakespeare used the name silvia for the interest of love, in his play "two gentlemen of verona", it is likely that the intention of the print of a typical italian girl but the name has come to be a name in english.
- Reincethe name of reince is a name of children . the very unusual, difficult-to-pronounce name of donald trump ' s first chief of staff, reince priebus, is an evident intention, as a catchy nickname of uber-teutonic, reinhold. just say no.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name