- Name :Ina
- Meaning :Mother, Strong, The Sun, Ruler, Illuminate, light up
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :6
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Ina
- VirajBiggest in universe, The Sun or the king, Resplendent, Splendor, Ruler, Beauty, Brilliant, Excellence, Majesty, Another name for Agni and Buddha, Pure (Celebrity Names: Celina Jaitly and Peter Haag)
- AvinayBestowed of success and accomplishments, One who is blessed with Success and accomplishments, Calmness, Quiet
- ErinaBeautiful lady, a feminized form of erin, meaning peace and a poetic way of referring to Ireland.
- DhritiCourage, Morale, Steadiness, Command, Pleasure, Determination, Patience, Virtue, One who has courage and patience.
- RaynaBeautiful princess, Night, Pure, Clean, Queen, Germanic - Counsel, Advice, Latin - Queen, A variant of Raina
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name