- Name :ilda
- Meaning :a war
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For ilda
- Madisonmadison as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name madison), is very mad-a-son. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of madison is "son of the mighty warrior". it is also possible variant of madeline (hebrew) "woman from magdala", or surname derived from matthew (hebrew) "gift of the lord" or "matilda" (alt-english) "mighty in battle". the siren, the heroine of madison in the hit movie "splash" probably affects the use of the name, and boy ' s name as a maiden name.,madison as a boy's name (also more extended, the names of girl madison) is very mad-ih-sun. it is derived from the medieval town of the woman called magdalene (greek, french), "woman of magdala". the surname arose from madde, it was a nickname for madeleine. use of madison's name is influenced by james madison, an important contribution to the american constitution and the bill of rights, as well as the president of the united states during the war of 1812. the writer madison smartt bell.,matthew ' s child,and that a mighty battle,son of matthew,the son of maud
- BanjoAndrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson was a poet who wrote the lyrics to the song "Walzing Matilda" which is the unofficial national song of Australia ., Andrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson was a poet who wrote the lyrics to the song "Walzing Matilda" which is the unofficial national song of Australia .
- HildaGermanic - Comrade in arms, Battle, Defending battle maiden, A short form of the name Hildegard
- GildardoThe meaning of the name Gildardo is God. It is a male name of Germanic origin, but is also used in Spanish speaking countries., The meaning of the name Gildardo is God. It is a male name of Germanic origin, but is also used in Spanish speaking countries.
- Gildacovered with gold,gilda how to a girl's name is pronounced jill-dah, gill-dah, geel-dah. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of gilda is "very, total, the victims." an italian short form of the german name, the clan "victims"; it dates back to ermengilda (of herminigild, derived from ermin, or irmin, "total"), a name of anglo-saxon. the name of the heroine of the verdi opera "rigoletto" in 1851. from the 1940s through the movie "gilda" with rita hayworth. in the decade of 1980: actress/comedian gilda radner.,golden,wife of the victim
- Matildathe struggle, the strength,the fight, the mighty matilda how to a girl's name is pronounced muh-til-dah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of matilda", the mighty in battle". william the conqueror's queen matilda (11th. century), was the name in the uk, if they have not been pronounced "maud". it was revived in the 18th century for a while. a holy name.,mighty battler, strength in battle,powerful and mighty in the battle
- Gunnararmy,battle, warriors,brave warriors,gunnar as a name of children nordic origin and the importance of gunnar is "battler, warrior". the norse gunnr "dispute" and arr "warrior". the name of the husband of brunhilda in the west. author günter grass.,warrior
- Maudbattle, possibly,in the battle of the powerful,maud how to a girl's name is pronounced mawd. it is of french origin. variant of matilda. common in the late-19th century. the actress of "matilda" of adam. also the shape of madeline.,powerful and mighty in battle
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name