- Name :ilar
- Meaning :alegre
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For ilar
- Rileybrave,descendant of roghallach,a meadow, rye, riley as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl riley) is very rye-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of riley is "rye, compensation". variant of ryley. of another root, and similar-sounding reilly.,riley as a girl's name is pronounced ry-lee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of riley is "courageous". variant of o ' reilly. in the last time, for boys and girls.,rye clearing; courageous,brave, valiant
- Finnfair,fair,light, fair or white,blond, bright white, bright red,finn as a young man by the name is pronounced in order. is of irish, gaelic and old german origin, and the meaning of finn "i know right". mythology: finn maccumhail was a legendary irish hero (century iii), something like the english robin hood. his warrior-followers were called dynamiters or fianna. the modern gaelic form is fionn. the name can also be used as a pet form of finbar, and similar names. also the shape of fingal. also the form of finlay.
- BennetBlessed; Right-hand Son; Similar to Benedict; Happy, Blessed, Right-hand Son, Similar to Benedict, Happy
- Gaela gaelic person,gael as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name gael), is of french origin. the name could be a shortened form of the breton name judicaël, which means "generous leader," or an abbreviation of gwenaël (gwenn "white, fair, pure" and hael "generous"). it can also refer to one of the celtic peoples of scotland or ireland. as a respelling of gail is also the form of abigail.,gael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name gael), is of french origin. the french name gaël is a short form of breton called judicaël, which means "generous" leader". the name could also be a shortened form of gwenaël (gwenn "white, and hael "generous"), the name of a breton saint. the term was coined in english that is used to refer to the high lands of the celts of scotland. the scots term gaidheal is developed, probably, from the irish goidel, this can be attributed to the ancient celtic word gwydd, meaning "wild". sounds similar and can also be used as a respelling of gail, which is traditionally female.,the gaelic, irish,gaelic ancestry
- Dustinthe brave warrior, or thor ' s stone,dustin as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name dustin) is very dus-tin. it is the old german and old english origin, and the meaning of dustin is "brave warrior; a dusty environment". the fame of actor dustin hoffman has a great impact on the contemporary use. the popularity is also influenced by the rhyme similarity to another favorite, the name of justin.,thor ' s stone,thorâ€™s stone; the thunder
- Viathe name for a girl name of italian origin. could be a short form of sylvia, olivia, or other similar names. or a living being italian-word to call it.
- Larissacheerful,citadel, fortress (can be joyful and luminous),larissa how to a girl's name is pronounced tear-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of larissa is "cheerful". variant of lara; from the same root as hilary. popular in russia.,women of citadel
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name