- Name :Hunt
- Meaning :One who is a hunter, One who is a hunter
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Hunt
- TeshaHappiness, Survivor, Old Greek - Hunter, Harvester, Guardian, Women from Therasia, A derivative of the name Theresa
- Cyrenecyrene as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of cyrene is "the sovereign queen". mythology: cyrene was a maiden, the huntress and the princess loved by apollo. he took her to africa and founded the city of cyrene in her name. the region of cyrenaica, is his.,supreme power
- Artemisartemis as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, less than the boys of their name artemis) is very ar-te-miss. it is of greek origin. mythology: the name of the greek goddess of the moon, of hunting and of chastity, which corresponds to the roman diana. the other two goddesses virgins were hestia, goddess of the home, and athena, the goddess of wisdom. name of the granddaughter of lady diana cooper, perhaps as a tribute to the grandmother. the variant of artemisia is the name of a shrub is common in the united states. it is also the name of the colors in 17th-century painter italian artemisia gentileschi.,butcher
- Saidasaida, like a girl's name is pronounced, they say, dah. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of saida is "huntress; happiness". variant of zaida. also the shape of sadie.
- Wildera wild animal,wild, animal,wild as a young man by the name is of german origin and the importance of wilder, it is hunter. pension of name for someone to fall or kill the wild animals. the playwright thornton wilder, oscar wilde.
- Lindalinda how to a girl's name is pronounced lin-dah. it is of spanish origin and the importance of linda is "pretty". originally derived from "linde", which is a german name of the element in relation to the boundary. the name there was also, as part of other english names such as belinda and melinda. actresses linda evans, linda hunt; the singer linda ronstadt; journalist linda ellerbee; the fashion designer lindka cierach. also the shape of adelinde.,pretty,pretty,gentle, tender, charming,loving woman
- ZadaGift, Present, Fortunate, Prosperous, Huntress, Lucky One, To increase, A variant spelling of Zaida
- Archerarcher as a girl's name is pronounced ar-cher. it is of latin origin, and the importance of archer is "bowman". the word "arcarius". a surname of english of the medieval period, such as the bow and arrow were essential, hunting and fighting equipment. mild popular in the 19th century. in australia, the name can be used as a tribute to the seven archer brothers who were well-known, ranchers, and explorer, in 19th-century queensland. philantrophist archer huntington. also the form of archibald.,bowman, who excels in archery
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name