- Name :hue
- Meaning :fleur-de-lis
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For hue
- Elizabethelizabeth how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-liz-a-beth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isabel is "god is my oath". it can also mean: "the promise of god", "god" or "god is perfection". the usual english spelling of "isabel", which was the usual form until the 16th century reign of queen elizabeth i of england, whose popularity made the "z" spelling becoming more and more frequent. see also elspeth and isabel. biblically, the mother of john the baptist. actresses elizabeth ashley, elizabeth hurley, elizabeth montgomery, elisabeth shue, elizabeth taylor; politics elizabeth dole; suffragetten-elizabeth cady stanton.,god is my oath which he sware to god,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Philipfriend of the horses,the horse lovers,philip how to a girl's name is pronounced fil-ip. it is of greek origin, and the importance of philip is "horse lovers". biblically: one of the 12 apostles. common since the beginning of the christian era times. great britain, prince philip, prince felipe of spain; painter filippo lippi; the playwright philip barry; talk show host phil donahue, actor philip seymour hoffman; author philip roth; the football players phil simms.
- DonahueA brave dark warrior; they are stable and loving beings, A brave dark warrior, they are stable and loving beings
- Huettecottage as a girl's name is of old french and old german origin, and the importance of the cottage is: "the spirit, the mind." female hugh.
- PingalA reputed sage, A reputed sage, A variant is Pingala, Golden, Of yellow hue, Brajbhasa as used in Rajasthan during Mughal period
- SuvarnLord Shiva, A beautiful colour, Brilliant in hue, Golden, Yellow, The thorn apple, Epithet of Shiva, A gold coin, Lord shiva
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name