- Name :Hoe
- Meaning :A Garden Tool Used to Loosen Soil, A korean dish of raw fish
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Hoe
- Phoenixblood, red,purple; the increase of bird, symbol of renewal and rebirth,dark carmine,dark red,phoenix as a boy's name (also used, in general, less than girls-name: phoenix) is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical arabian bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, that dies and rises from its own ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona. the actors of the sheet, joaquin and the late river phoenix.,phoenix as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name phoenix is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, then, has risen from its ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona.
- Feivelbright,bright,feivel, as a name of children yiddish and greek origin, and the importance of feivel is "bright, radiant". variant of phoebus, which was an epithet of apollo, the ancient god of the sun. also the form of faivish.
- Phoebebright, radiant,more brilliant of the women,phoebe as a girl's name is pronounced fee-bee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of phoebe is "bright, radiant". biblical: a christian woman who, assisted by paul and others. greek mythology: a reference to phoebus apollo, the god of light. name of the first flycatcher to migrate from wisconsin each spring. the bird has its name and reputation is an acute "phoebe!". the name was more common in the 18th century, a century and is known in modern times, by the fictional character phoebe buffay on the "friends" of the television series. the singer phoebe informal, phoebe snow. also the shape of the eufemia.,radiant, luminous
- Manuelgod is with us,god with us,manuel how a young man name is pronounced complaint wel. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of emmanuel is "god with us". abbreviation of emmanuel. manolito was one of the spanish biggest killers. shoe designer manolo blahnik; artist manuel ocampo; baseball player manny ramirez.
- Caiusbe happy,gaius as a young man by the name is pronounced buttons. it is of latin origin, and the importance of this key is "happy". common roman form of the key. this was the name of the famous roman emperor caligula called, a nickname that means "little boots". this was referring to the miniature soldiers of shoes you wore, when he was young. to 16th-century english physician equipped with a college, in the university of cambridge, called "gonville and caius".,happy, happy,man of the earth,rejoice
- HumaBird of paradise, Auspicious bird, Phoenix, Lucky Bird, Phoenix, The Huma bird is a legendary bird from Persian myth
- Amilamil as a boy's name (also as girl's name amil), is pronounced ah-meel. it is the hindi and sanskrit origin, and the meaning of amil is invaluable; not available.",hopefully,whoever hopes or unattainable
- Mauricea dark-skinned person,a swamp, a dark, black, came,dark-skinned,dark-skinned,maurice how to a girl's name is pronounced maw-reese. it is of latin origin, and the importance of maurice is "dark-skinned, moorish". it is also a anglisierte form of muirgheas (irish, gaelic) "sailor" and, finally, a derivation of the phoenician term "mauharim", that is to say, "ostler". roman called introduced into britain by the normans, and is often used in the 17. saint maurus (sixth century) was a french writer, a saint. see also merrick. the actor maurice chevalier; writer, maurice sendak; composer maurice ravel.
- Rowenaof course, with the fame and the joy,the glory and the joy,rowena how to a girl's name is pronounced raw-een-ah, gross-i-ah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rowena is "fame and fortune". it is also possible (welsh) "slender and fair". rowena was the name of one of the two heroines of sir walter scott in the novel "ivanhoe" (19th century).,white spear or famous friend
- AdoniaPhoenician - Lord, Ruler, A female variant transcription of Greek name Adonis which means beautiful
- Crispincrispin as a girl's name is pronounced kris-pin. it is of latin origin, and the importance of crispin is "curly-haired". of crispinus, is derived from the ancient roman city, first name crispus. saint crispin was a third of a century of martyrs, which is known as the patron of shoemakers, especially in england. the actor, crispin glover.,curly hair,curly hair
- Thebethe names of thebe is a girl name . thebe is the name of more than one of the daughters of zeus, after some myths, and is also the name of a moon of jupiter. thebe rhyme with phoebe and can appeal to the lovers of this name.
- Busterbuster how a young man by the name is of english origin. derived from the word "bust" from "burst". nickname famous by the film silent celebrity buster keaton. it is also a very popular cartoon character of the 1930s, the name of buster brown, and the mark of a shoe with a famous advertising jingle in the 1960s. float/actor buster crabbe.,one of the things that are broken,tough guy
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name