- Name :Hau
- Meaning :In Maori, Hau means wind.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Hau
- Emilythe rival, the rival,emily as a girl's name is pronounced em-i-ee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of emily is "rival; laborious; eager". female emil, from its latin name aemilia, the feminine form of the ancient city, the roman surname aemilius (probably from aemulus). literary: the way of emelye was used in the 14th century of chaucer ' s "the knight ' s tale", which was a translation of emilia, the form in chaucer 's source, boccaccio' s teseida. there is overlap in the use between the variations of emily, amelia, emma and emmeline. 19th-century writer and poet emily bronte; poet emily dickinson; ettiquette maven emily post; actress emily watson.,rival,to strive or excel or rival
- Calvinnaked, hairless,calvin as a young man by the name pronounced kal-vin. it is of french origin, and the importance of calvin is "little early". diminutive of "birth", the french "chauve". a roman city, and of the family, the clan name as a surname. to transfer a name as homage to 16th-century french religious reformer john calvin, whose thought profoundly affects the presbyterians, methodists, and the huguenots branches of protestantism. family in the modern age, through bill watterson country ' s cartoon feature of "calvin and hobbes". u.s. president calvin coolidge; composer calvin hamptom; italian composer italo calvino.,little soon, a, the desertion of
- Tanishatanisha how to a girl's name is pronounced ta-nee-sha. can be connected to a hausa (african) the name of the tag for the kids, monday is the day of birth. it may be a combination of ta - with aisha.,clear
- Lydialydia,lydia, as a girl's name is pronounced led-ee-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of lydia is "from lydia". of ludia. name: lydia was an area of asia known for its two kingdoms of the kings midas and croesus. biblical: a christian woman called a "seller of purple" is described as a woman in business, it is likely that the rich. kochbuchautorin lydie marshall.,the women of lydia
- Walterthe army, the ruler, the army of the rulers,the rulers of the army,walter how a young man name is pronounced walter. it is of old german origin, and the importance of walter is army ruler. from an old french name of origin germanic formed by the forest reign and heri army, are the same as the elements of harold. norman name, which was brought to the united kingdom, replaced the ancient original in english wealdhere, and it has been used, but steadily for the last 900 years. the cartoonist walt disney: poet wealdhere 4; journalist walter cronkite; actor walter brennan, walter matthau.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name