- Name :harman
- Meaning :a famous man in the army,harman boys of his name, pronounced har-man. it is of french and german ancient origin, and the meaning of harman is a "soldier". variant of herman. the actor mark harmon.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For harman
- Harmonvariant spelling of Harman (Irish) Soldier (German), variant spelling of Harman (Irish) Soldier (German)
- DharmanathDharmanath was the name of the 15th Tirthankara. It means Lord of Dharma and righteousness., Dharmanath was the name of the 15th Tirthankara. It means Lord of Dharma and righteousness.
- DharmanandanaSon of Dharma; A righteous, compassionate, generous and kind person, Son of Dharma, A righteous, compassionate, generous and kind person
- DharmanBearer of Dharma; One who Supports Dharma; One who abides by righteousness, Bearer of Dharma, One who Supports Dharma, One who abides by righteousness
- DharmangadaOrnamented by Dharma; One who is renowned for his righteous deeds, Ornamented by Dharma, One who is renowned for his righteous deeds
- HarmanderTemple, Guru da mander, Temple, Guru Da Mander, Abode of God, Divine home of God, A variant of Harmandir
- DharmanathaLord of Dharma; Lord of Righteousness; Compassionate; Generous and Kind person in his deeds, Lord of Dharma, Lord of Righteousness, Compassionate, Generous and Kind person in his deeds
- HarmandarpalProtector of the house of God, Protector of the House of God, Defender of House of God, Guardian of House of God
- DharmangaWhose Body is Dharma; One of the many names of Lord Visnu, Whose Body is Dharma, One of the many names of Lord Visnu
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name